Thursday, December 17, 2009

photograph

went through some of the photo's that i took this year..found a lot of funny one's but i only took two..so lazy to wait for the download..

this photo was on my birthday by non-other than one of our class photographers by derrick and tak kwin,he made the card and the background..i look weird because of the fact i needed to sneeze but wasn't allow to.. >.< hahahaha..















this photo was taken when we took our class photos that day..it was funny because everyone plotted against me when our initial plan was to aruba ming feng.. =.= gah im so gullible..
















When I look back on my ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time.
When I look back on my ordinary ordinary, ordinary life,
I see so much magic, though I missed it at the time. (Jamie Cullum Photograph)

No comments: